Monday 21 November 2011

McQueen dresses on stardoll

My Photo

Hey everyone! I have decided that i will do my best and write every day! Three times a week with my "Clothes from real life on Stardoll" posts and i will ask the owner to let me write on something else the other four days. I will inform you as soon as i find out! 
 Now let me get to the point of this posts! As i was looking what is new in dress ups, i saw the dress up "Forest Fairy" and i had to see it! There are some dresses that are and inspiration from real life, but about the other examples tomorrow! These two dresses are an inspiration from the really famous and amazing Alexander McQueen. Take a look followers!

     

  

What do you think? Comment!
Xoxo,
Laura_James

1 comments:

Jamie-Leigh said...

I Love these Dresses do Much :D

~ bracken1234

Post a Comment