Thursday 8 December 2011

The inteview

Finally! Sorry, i had a lot of Schoolwork! So, here is the interview with the girl that writes for the Star blog, she is in the stardoll staff-sabra4390
Visit her:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=14710938

And...

How does it feel to work for the Star blog?
-It is honestly amazing to work for Starblog, it's something I'm really thankful for. I've made a lot of new friends and it's made me a generally more creative person.




How would you describe your style?
-I would describe my style as... well... um... I don't really have any specific style, it's always changing. One day I might be wearing something really girly, the next day it's boho, and the day after that it might just end up being goth. It changes with the mood. I also tend to aim towards the seasons. I love to create looks that just go with the weather.


What is your favorite Stardoll brand?
- My favorite Stardoll brand is Otto. They don't have it listed under the stores in the US where I live, so you have to search for it. I just love the colors and the style of the clothes. They have a lot of clothes I would wear in real life. It reminds me of the store Forever 21.

Do you like books?
- I love to read, my favorite book series is the Harry Potter series. It's just phenomenal.


What is your hobby?
-My favorite hobby is probably painting. It's just something I enjoy to do, I only wish I had more time to paint. When I don't get to actually paint I usually will play around with photoshop. I just do something artsy.


What do you do in your spare time?
-In my spare time I practice flute. My biggest challenge when it comes to music is I lack it completely.


Is there anything else we should know about you?
-If I could have any super power it would be the power of telekinesis, because I'm lazy. It would make my life so much easier if I could move things around with my mind. Imagine playing Stardoll while doing your chores. That'd be the good life.



Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment